At Eisenhauer Insurance, we offer tenant insurance to Halifax renters so you can be sure you aren’t left with nothing if your rented home is gutted by fire or other disasters.
You need to protect your belongings in an apartment, home, or condo the same way a homeowner does. A basic tenant insurance plan covers just the contents of your home—the things that belong to you.
But it does more than that. Have you considered that you might need financial assistance if you had to move out of your apartment quickly due to damages or repairs? Eisenhauer Insurance can set up your insurance coverage to take care of it.
What about when you are responsible for damages to your apartment building? Or your housekeeper slips on a spill on your kitchen floor? Your tenant insurance covers claims made against you for injuries or damages that could happen on the premises. Your policy also covers personal or property damage you unintentionally cause away from home, whether you are legally liable or not.
1. Is tenant insurance mandatory in Nova Scotia?
This type of insurance is not mandatory. However, your landlord may require you to purchase it before moving in.
2. What kind of insurance should a tenant get?
3. What does tenant insurance cover?
4. What will renter’s insurance not cover?
5. Is renter’s insurance paid monthly?
6. What influences tenant insurance rates?
7. How long does it take to settle a renter’s insurance claim?
8. How do you renew your tenant insurance?
9. What information is required to get a renter’s insurance quote?
Call us at 902-454-5888 for a quote that will adequately cover your needs. Protect your interests with tenant insurance in Nova Scotia.
At Eisenhauer, we offer no-pressure, no-obligation, consultative insurance services.
Don’t Hesitate to Contact Us!