Do you have a teenager that’s finally ready to take the wheel of the family car? Or it’s time to see if the car insurance companies in Halifax are offering any new products that will save you money?
When you start doing a bit of research, it can get overwhelming fast. What you really want is a car insurance broker right here in Halifax, NS. That’s where we come in.
Our Best Features
Options for Drivers in Halifax and Surrounding Areas
Nova Scotia residents expect affordable and reliable car insurance that will take care of them after an accident. To make sure that is exactly what you get, we sit down with you to choose the right policy for your individual needs.
At Eisenhauer Insurance Inc., we’re dedicated to providing Nova Scotians with comprehensive and affordable car insurance policies. Our knowledgeable agents are available to answer any of your questions. However, to make things easier for you, we’ve answered some of the most common questions about auto insurance in Nova Scotia below.
1. What’s mandatory auto insurance in Nova Scotia?
In Nova Scotia, your auto insurance policy must include the following elements:
The minimum liability coverage in Nova Scotia is $200,000. However, we don’t recommend a policy with such low protection because you may have to pay a balance if you’re in a severe crash. We recommend a liability policy of at least $1 million. Those in the insurance industry typically opt for a $2 million liability policy.
2. What’s the penalty for driving without auto insurance in Nova Scotia?
3. Can I drive someone else’s car if that car is uninsured?
4. What factors determine auto insurance rates in Nova Scotia?
6. How much does it cost to register a car in Nova Scotia?
7. How do auto insurance rates in Nova Scotia compare to other provinces?
8. What does no-fault car insurance mean?
9. Who sets auto insurance rates in Nova Scotia?
At Eisenhauer, we offer no-pressure, no-obligation, consultative insurance services.
Don’t Hesitate to Contact Us!